Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13th Email

Dear Family and Friends,

What a wonderful week it has been? It has been wonderful to testify about our Savior and the sacrafice He made for us. It was great to tell people about the real meaning of Easter! We taught a little boy, he is four, this week about the true meaning of Easter. Before we started our lesson he thought it was all about the Easter Bunny. We made little cookies with him that go along with the Easter story and when they are finished they are hollow on the inside. They are really cool! At the end of the lesson we asked him why do we celebrate Easter. He said in a loud voice "Jesus." We then asked what did Jesus do for us. He replied in a peaceful voice "Life." We told him that was right. We celebrate because Jesus gave us life. What a sweet and simple testimony this young boy has. The spirit was really strong and touched us all so deeply!

It is transfer time again and I am staying in my area with my companion. But we are getting a third sister. Her name is Sister Downs. We are going to have alot of fun together!!! We have so much work that we need three sisters to carry it all!
I love you all!! Sorry it is short this week! I know that our Savior lives. I know that this is His work. I cannot do it alone. It is my Savior that keeps me going every day. I love Him and will tell everyone I meet about Him!

Love
Sister Comte

No comments: