Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 23rd Email

Dear Family and Friends,

I am so sorry about last weeks email. I did write you but the computer didn't send it and now I can't find the email to you all. The email system we use is having a really hard time and all missionaries are having problems with emails being deleted. I am sorry! It should get better because they are changing the system around.

This week has been really good. My new companions name is Sister Larson. She is a great sisters. We laugh alot and are enjoying our time together. She is willing to do the Lords work and that is the best part about her. I LOVE HER!!!!!!

We have been doing alot of service lately for our members. A member in our ward owns their own theater company. We went over this last week and helped them make dalmation costumes. It was really fun. We ironed on spots and I am so surprised that we disn't get any spots on ourselves.

We taught Tatiana again. She is a young girl that we taught about a month ago. Her best friends is a member. She came to church and loved it. She said she was embarassed because she cried so much. We taught her after church. When I asked her to read and pray about the Book of Mormon she said "I already know it is true." We were so excited when she said that. The only thing that is holding her back is that her parents aren't in favor of the church. We are praying really hard that her parents will have a change of heart!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for you all and all the love and support that you give me. My cup is so full this Thanksgiving. I have so many blessings I can't count them all. The Lord is so good to me. Remember to hold out strong because the Lord will always bless you!

Love
Sister Comte

No comments: