Monday, August 24, 2009

August 23rd Email

Dear Family and Friends,

I am running out of time but I wanted to write you all one quick email. This week we taught an awesome lady the First Lesson. She has two small children, one that starts Kindergarten tomorrow and a two year old. They were all over us during the lesson. But when my companion shared the First Vision, the children were so calm and quiet. The lady really felt the spirit and recognized that something was different. She knows that she needs to put God first even though she is busy. I know that this gospel will help her so much. I hope that she will continue to feel the spirit and recognize it.

Well, I love you all and hope to get a better email off next week. I know that the church is true. I know that Joseph Smith saw God the Father and Jesus Christ. He restored the same gospel that the Savior had taught in its fulness. I am so thankful to know the truth of this life. Because of the gospel I am so greatly blessed.

Love
Sister Comte

No comments: