Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Princess and her King


In April, Todd had leave from the Army. So Todd, Deedra, and Hunter came to visit. They arrived on Easter and stayed for a week. It was the best week I have had for awhile. They all stayed at our house. It was a big slumber party every night. Hunter refused to sleep in his own room. The first night he slept in my Mom and Dad's room. My mom didn't sleep all night because Hunter kept kicking her off the bed. So after the first night we had to make other arrangements. We finally built a tent for him in the living room. Every night after that we slept in his fort. I don't know where he came up with the idea but he decided to start calling me princess. His fort turned into a castle. He was so sweet to me all week long. He also decided that I needed to call him the King. He called and still does call me his princess. It is so cute. He treats me like one most of the time. I cried when it was time to leave. But they call often on skype which makes it a little bit better.

While Todd and Deedra were in town we had to renew our family pictures. Deedra suggested that we do red, white and blue for our pictures! It was a great idea and our pictures turned out wonderful. (They were taken by a lady named Amy Cowan, she is a local from Payson and does a great job for a reasonable price) We got some really cute ones of Hunter. He really enjoyed the first part of the session but wasn't such a fan for the last part. Marley was super cute as normal. Sam and I had gotten her outfit about a month earlier. We found her shoes at Payless. It was great to be together as a family! Here are some of my favorites! Sorry I would put up a slide show but I can't remember how to do it!

No comments: