Monday, May 2, 2011

Oh, to feel loved!






Last week my mom's class went to the Bean Museum on a field trip. I was really happy because I could come help because it was on campus. I did my work and then headed up to the museum. I was there before the bus came. As it turned the corner you could hear the bus erupt. But it wasn't because they were at the museum. Almost all of the children were yelling my name. It was so cute. They were really excited to see me. I have been to class a number of times but it has been sparse the last little while. One little girl cried because she wasn't in my group. It was so good to feel loved. It made my whole day. Nothing else mattered to me but the 50 hugs I got that day! I love her class and am so glad that I get to associate with little people. They make life sweet!
This post was written about a month ago. Since then I went to the movies with my mom's class. We had so much fun! If you ever want good entertainment just fill a movie theater with 100 kindergarteners. It is pure enjoyment!!! (only half are in my mom's classes. The others are from the other Kindergarten classrooms)

1 comment:

The Holdaway Family said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. Little ones know how to make your day just wonderful!

We love you Jody and we can't wait until you are a teacher at the school!