Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sosa's Visit

The Sosa Family

A dear family from my mission came and visited Utah. I was so happy that I got to see them. I love them so much. The Sosa were always ready and willing to help. We had many that were willing to help but not all were ready like the Sosa's. They helped us move, with lessons and most importantly they helped us with member work. They are such a good family. They examples of Christlike love will always be with me.
Their little girl, Bella, had brought me a handful of rocks from one of their outings. She was so happy to give me a gift. We were able to have dinner together at Texas Roadhouse. Bella wanted peanuts so badly and we didn't have any on our table. When the manager came by to see how we were doing, Bella said she wanted peanuts. The man came back with a brown paper bag full of peanuts. Bella was so happy that she ripped open the bag, only to discover that she doesn't like peanuts! It was so cute. I am so thankful for my mission and for the wonderful people I am associated with! Thank you Sosa's for making time for me. I love you.

Bella and her peanuts


Bella asked if I could have a sleepover. We tried to explain to her that it would be hard with the miles between here and Florida. She said it would be okay because her family could just move here1

1 comment:

The Holdaway Family said...

Haha, that is too funny that she wanted the peanuts so badly and ended up not even liking them! I love kids!