Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sundays

Finally the weather is getting nice. I have felt like I was in Florida lately because of all the rain! A few Sundays ago Scott pulled out his hammock and put it up in the back yard. We also pulled out the lawn games. It was so peaceful and nice. I love having my family close and for the opportunity we have to have them all over for dinners! Sundays are my favorite day! It is a day for the Lord and I love just focusing on Him and His plan! It is also the day we get together as a family (we usually try and skype Todd and Deedra and Hunter).

Marley and Mom reading a book!

Sam and Marley enjoying the hammock. Marley is enjoying a movie as well.

Scott got this hammock on his mission! It is so great!

Marley and Scott swinging in the hammock

Marley is so adorable. She insists on wearing her rain boots and
necklaces. I just love her so much!

1 comment:

The Holdaway Family said...

Mmm...I love Sunday's too, especially when they can be lazy!