Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun Weekend

It has been a busy but fun last couple of weeks. My cousin Michele came into town early so that we could hang out together. The first thing we did was go to the temple. It was a beautiful day and it was a great experience to be together in the temple. After the temple we went to Michele's cousins, Adele's. Adele's baby is about 2 months old. He is so cute. Two days later we went out to Mosida Lodge for our family reunion, which was a blast. When we got home from the reunion we cleaned up the house and started preparing for my farewell. On Sunday I spoke in church (if you didn't or couldn't make it I will post a link with my talk) about testimony. I thought it went really well. It was so fun to have every one over and to see old family and friends that I hadn't seen in awhile!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Jody, I am so glad that you left a comment. You are leaving so soon! We are super excited for you and wish you the best of luck. I am glad that Kenna's letter got to your mom, I wasn't sure if I had the right address. Again good luck with everything we know you will be a great missionary doing the most important work on this earth, bringing people the light of Christ.