Sunday, June 22, 2008

Reunion Fun

Last week we had our family reunion. This year my family was in charge, so it was a little hectic but alot of fun! I loved planning the crafts and look forward to doing it in the future. Some of the things that we did was a trek, dancing, kids crafts and adult crafts, hikes, family movies nights, a fireside, and lots of eating! It was so nice to see everyone, especially those that live far away. I am so grateful for my family and the support we give one another. I am also so thankful for my mother and all the work she did for the reunion. We couldn't have done it without her. I am thankful for her example and the choice she has made.

1 comment:

michele said...

Jody, your family was so amazing putting together that reunion! It has been the highlight of my summer. Thanks of putting these pictures up!