Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Life moves so fast!!

My life has seems to move so fast. As I am continually preparing for a mission, every day is filled with something that needs to be done. I never really have anything big to do but I fill like a have a million little errands. On top of these little errands I want to be with my family whenever I can before my mission. Last night my amazing sister-in-law, Deedra, made dinner for me. Both of my brothers and their wives live in the same apartment complex now. It is really nice because it makes everything central. Ryan and Sam also came for dinner. After dinner the girls decided to watch a chick flick. The boys had other plans so they went to Ryan's to do whatever guys do. The girls got to keep Hunter though because I wouldn't let him go. It was hard to watch the movie with Hunter wanting to play with me though. After the movie I was able to put Hunter into bed. He is such a sweetheart. He defiantly holds a soft spot in my heart. I am so thankful for a good family! Todd and Deedra mean alot to me and I was so happy to be able to spend the evening with them.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Jody, I am excited to follow you through your mission. These sights are so great for that. It was fun getting to know you a little through Kennedy and your mom. What a great family you have. Best Wishes. Ashlee