Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 20th Email

Dear Family and Friends,

It has been another fun week here in Florida. Sister Stewart and I have been working really hard. We are still looking for people to teach but we know that it will come soon enough. We know that we are working on the Lord’s time and not our own.

We went to zone conference this week. We talked about our purpose as missionaries. By knowing our purpose better we will become better missionaries. This goes for life as well. The better we know our purpose for life the better people we will be. This is because our purpose directs our actions. I encourage all of you to think about your purpose in life and decide what actions need to be taken to fulfill that purpose!

Thursday night my companion was really tired and we had been tracting for awhile. No one seemed to be home so we decided to go do something more effective and come back when more people were at home. We started walking down this street and I stopped because I knew we needed to tract at least the one side of the street. My companion agreed and said she had the same thought. So we tracted the street and at the last house we found a wonderful women. Her father is a member in California. She was really interested and we are going to teach her tonight!

I am so thankful for the spirit and the Saviors help in strengthening us!

Love,
Sister Comte

No comments: