Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Life I Lead!

I really do love the life I lead and the people that are in it!


At 7 I wake up and get ready for the day. This includes Book of Mormon studying, showering, and eating breakfast.
At around 9 I start doing my homework.
At 11 I go to work with some of the most awesome people!
It depends upon the day, but after work I go to classes at different times.
Somewhere in between the hours of 4-6, I eat dinner.
Then I go to more classes!
I get home late and eat another smaller meal. Then I get into my pajamas and go to bed!

Of course there is something new that happens everyday. Like going to my mom's school spontaneously and staying past when I should be going home to do homework, or taking a nap underneath the trees during the afternoon. I love to be able to read blogs, especially craft blogs. Mondays are Family Home Evening. Some Thursdays are Relief Society activities! Some nights I go home to my parents just because and other times I go home because I don't feel like cooking. This morning I was ready before 9 so my day started a little early. One thing that I love to do is day dream about Florida and think about my wonderful friends and family that are there. And of course, a great addition to any day is the phone calls to my Florida family or Skype calls to my brother Todd and my KING Hunter! But even when there isn't something extraordinary about my day, I love my normal schedule and the regular things I do in it!
I love the life I lead! Everything in it is beautiful. I am not saying it is all perfect! Far from it! But I know that my life is in the hands of a loving Heavenly Father. I am thankful for this life and for who I am. It's the little things that makes me laugh! I have so many things to be thankful for! I really want to list them all but I simply cannot count all of my blessings. There are so many. And I have to get off this computer and go back to campus for class. Thank you for those that have shaped who I am today and for all those that I love so dearly! My life is awesome because You have a part in it!

1 comment:

michele said...

Jody, I am so honored that you would post a picture of me! I love you and I am so glad that your life is as wonderful as it is. It was so nice to wake up this morning and read your blog. Have another wonderful day!!