Monday, January 10, 2011

Dreams Come True!

Ever since I left my mission, I have dreamed of going back with my Mom. I have missed my family and friends in Florida so badly. I have tried to save my money but something always seems to come up and the money goes fast. But my dream of Florida will never die. To see the sunset and walk on the beach, to eat Sweet Scoops, and best of all to recieve much needed hugs is my dream come true!
I have also been dreaming about going to New York for awhile. I have also wanted to go see the big city. But my desire to fulfill this dream became more real this summer when one of my favorite cousins moved to New York and also because I fell in love with the musical Wicked this summer. I want to be able to spend unlimited amount of time with my awesome cousin.
I didn't think that either of these dreams would come true and I knew that I could probably do one but not both. Well, I am writing to say that DREAMS DO COME TRUE! This weekend my mom and I bought airplane tickets to fly to New York and then to Florida! It is cheaper for us to go both places at once. I am ultra excited and can't wait for June!

2 comments:

michele said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! I am so excited! We are going to have so much fun while you are here!

The Holdaway Family said...

How awesome! It will be so fun to go with your mom too!

You asked about my turkey...we get it smoked by Fords meat locker in Provo, so yummy and hardly any work for me!