Friday, October 14, 2011

Life is Beautiful!

For a long time I have wanted to see this movie. Marie came home the other night with a stack of movies and this was one of them. I am not going to lie, it was late and I was tired. When I saw that this movie was almost two hours long, I didn't necessarily watch it then. But Marie said I would love it. I grabbed a box of tissues and some blankets and we started the movie. It took us three nights to finish it all but it was a wonderful three days of bliss. I think this has become my favorite movie. What a wonderful message for when times are hard. What an amazing example of how to live when it is simply hard to breathe. If you haven't seen this movie, check it out today!
The main character in this movie was such an amazing person. Guido always looked on the bright side of things. He believed, even during the horror of his time, that the world could be good. And he did it all for his son. I am crying as I type this! It was a beautiful movie and it changed my life.
(Source: http://blog.badmotorfinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/life.jpg)

No comments: