Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Number 32

My last post was #32 which happens to be the number of posts I have had for the last three years! The first year I had this blog, half way through I left on my mission. The next year I was on my mission. And then the next I just wasn't motivated! But this year I feel that I have been very motivated. What has motivated me? I found out that I can make a book out of this blog! I really love the thought of making my blog into a book. There are so many times that I say that I need a picture of this for my blog! I love my blog, even though I am pretty much the only one that reads it! I love reading it and looking back on my memories! Here's to 32 more wonderful posts!

1 comment:

The Holdaway Family said...

That is exactly what motivates me too! I love my blog books. Since I haven't had time to scrapbook since Morgan one about a year old, I use these as my scrapbook. I call them "The Holdaway Family Yearbook"

I do get discouraged at times when I didn't feel like anyone cared or not if I posted and I would judge my happiness with how many comments each post recieved. One night I decided that I was just being silly and it really didn't matter if people commented or not. This blog is really for my kids to remember memories. I decided to disable my comments and I have been happier. Silly, I know, but it's what works for me!