Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Marie


I moved!!! Yes, it has been really exciting. I am living in a house with four other girls from my singles ward. It has been quite the adventure. One of my roommates is truly one of the most Christ-like people I have ever met. The very fiber of her being is love and charity for others. I love being around her because she reminds me that I am loved. When I look at her I can see my Savior. She is a great example to me.
It isn't so much that she is splitting the Red Sea but it is in the small things that define her character. I see her character defined when she goes to her meetings faithfully, without one murmur, after 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Or her sitting on my bed as I cry another night. It is when she is called out on the ambulance in the middle of the night and goes without complaining. I see the love of my Savior when she keeps up with my homework so that she can help whenever. Her love shines as she helps everyone else with their homework as well. She literally would give her right kidney for you! It is her funny texts she sends to brighten my day. It is listening and not getting mad when it is my ears that need to be cleaned! Almost every thought she has is about someone else and what she can do to help them.
She truly has been an answer to my prays in this difficult time. I thank my Heavenly Father for her daily. Every person should have a friend like this in their lives.

No comments: