Monday, April 2, 2012

Incredibly BLESSED!

I am incredibly blessed and don't know why. I have the greatest of friends, the greatest of students, the greatest of family. My life is full of abundance. I hope that I can fully appreciate this time in my life. This weekend was amazing. Conference was beautiful. I was blessed to be able to go and sit pretty close to the center podium. The spirit brought a lot of comfort to my heart throughout the two days of goodness. I love my life!
P.S. I know I say this a lot but I really do have the best of friends. One in particular has touched my life over and over again. I will never be able to thank her enough! The things she teaches me by just being her are endless! Why I am so blessed I will never know, but I am oh so happy for the greatest life has to give!

1 comment:

michele said...

Reading this made me so happy! And reminded me that I too am incredibly blessed. Especially because I have you.