Monday, August 13, 2012

Aunt Cindy and Uncle John

My Aunt Cindy, her husband Uncle John, their grandson Nic, and their 5 children; Logan, Ali, Paje, Skylynn, and Jazmyn came to MAT Camp this year.  Last year when I got home from camp, Aunt Cindy, Paje, Sky and Jazzy came to visit my family.  I had never met the children and I hadn't seen Aunt Cindy since she got married about 16 years before.  It was so fun to see them.  I told them about camp and they started planning a trip out west.  I was so happy to see them two days before camp.  I got to see Uncle John for the first time since their wedding and I met three cousins I hadn't met before.  I enjoyed them so much at camp!  Aunt Cindy helped in all of my morning classes.  Sky and Jazzy were in three of my classes.  Nic and Logan would occasionally help/wrestle in my classroom.  Ali played her clarinet for my students.  And Paje always let me have a bit of her cookie or cupcake that she had decorated in her cake decorating class!  Uncle John was so patient at the camp ground as he was the only one that didn't attend classes.  Whenever he was around though, he was super helpful to me.
After a week at camp, Aunt Cindy and Uncle John came to Utah to visit my family.  We had a lot of fun with them while they were here.  We went up to Payson Lakes, went and saw Brave, and the kids came over and Logan mowed my lawn.  Don't worry, they got snow cones as payment!  I didn't get many pictures of them and I am so bummed I didn't.  Paje took my camera while we were at the lake.  These are pretty much the only pictures I have so enjoy!  I hope to see this side of the family soon!  I loved having them here!
Ducks on a log
The Lake
Squirrel
Everyone was very excited with the wildlife we found running around








 I jumped off of this bridge two weeks before this picture was taken!!



 SNAKE!!! Scared me so bad!









 Creepster tree: It says "Look Behind You"






 Logan and Jazzy getting the watermelon out of the lake!

 

No comments: