Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Visit to Seattle

The week before Christmas, I went to see Scott and Sara's.  I was their first visitor they have had since being married.  It was so nice to see their cute little house and do so many fun things with them.  They were so good to me while I was there.  Scott picked me up for the airport in his awesomely cool chef outfit because he had just gotten off of school.  Then he took me back to his school to get the full tour.  I felt like I was behind the scenes of Master Chef or something.  It was really cool.  We then drove to downton Seattle, which was beautiful, to pick up Sara.  Little did I know that Sara works in the mall:)

Sara in a parking garage.  Seattle has many of them.

Snowy Seattle
Space Needle at night
Shopping

All of us in front of some awesome globe light tree
Looking straight up at the Space Needle




All of us on the carousal
Scott and Sara riding a bear



Real gingerbread house.  My favorite part was the mailbox.
We made gingerbread houses, watched Christmas movies, ate artichokes with mayonaise, saw the Space Needle, feed the homeless, visited some of Scott and Sara's friends, rode the tram, finally got to ride a carousal, saw the zoo lights, learned that Santa's reindeer really are women, drove to Utah, and ate super good food at pretty much every meal.  It was so fun, every minute of it!  Scott and Sara know how to show you the high life.  Thanks for being such a gracious host and hostess.  Summer in Seattle, I think so!

No comments: