Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 2nd Email

Hi

It has been another great week in Florida. The sun is shining and the weather is wonderful. Last week was Thanksgiving. We had dinner at a members home. The food was amazing!! We are allowed to watch movies on Thanksgiving. We watched Bridge to Terabithia, The Last Mimzy, Emma Smith, and Kung Fu Panda. I loved Emma Smith and Kung Fu Panda. All of you should watch Emma Smith. It is amazing. We also watched the Macey's Parade! It was a great day!!!

The girl that was to baptized this weekend got really sick. She was unable to be baptized because of her illness. Hopefully we can carry on with it this weekend. It actually gives us more time to talk to her cousin and see if he will be baptized. And maybe we could get her mom ready as well.

Yesterday was Scrub Day. We cleaned all day long. It took me 3 and a half hours to clean out our kitchen. Hopefully we pass our cleaning checks. We then spent time with the other sisters. It was a great day to get everything in order.
Six weeks have come and gone. It is time for transfers again. I don't know if I will be staying in North Port or not. I am a little nervous and excited at the same time. I have enjoyed Sister Harash.

Not much else is happening except for knocking doors. I hope everyone is looking forward to Christmas! I know that I am!!

Love
Sister Comte

No comments: