Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 28th Email

Dear Family and Friends,

I don't have alot of time but I wanted to update you all on the families we are teaching. The Gleason's are getting baptized in two weeks!!! We are really excited. They are an awesome family. The kids went to a wedding in Boston this week so we actually got to meet with Sister Gleason by herself. It was nice to get to just talk with her. She is such a great mother and loves her kids so much. She had a very strong testimony!! I love her so much!!

The Browns are doing well. Brother Brown came back from his trip out to see his family. We are really praying for him at this time. We hope that he will be able to recognize the spirit and take steps closer to the Savior!

Transfers were this weekend. Sister Walton is going to Lakewood Ranch and I am getting a new companion. Her name is Sister Westover. She is from Sandy, Ut and is a Spanish speaking sister. There is not a lot of Spanish work here but I am happy to have her.

I love you all!

Sister Comte

No comments: