Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Castle for My King


The Saturday before the wedding, Hunter came into town with his Grandparents. Todd and Deedra couldn't leave until late Sunday so I got to babysit Hunter when he arrived. I was so overjoyed to see him that I am pretty sure I pushed people out of the way to get to him. He came during the bridal shower. That was the end of the shower for me. All I wanted to do was hug Hunter. I couldn't believe how excited Marley was to see him. They are such good friends. After the shower we went home and had dinner. After dinner it was fort time. I kept calling it a castle but Hunter insisted it was a fort. I made it big enough for two pint sized humans as Marley wouldn't be left out of the fun. Hunter stayed the whole night in the fort while Marley only lasted about an hour or so. They had so much fun in it though. Uncle Ryan told funny stories and Hunter just kept asking for more. I hope we get to do this again soon but the next time the fort needs to be bigger so the grown ups can join the fun!


No comments: