Monday, March 5, 2012

A Celebration of My Life


This year I will be 25 on the 25th day of March. That means its my golden and silver birthday. Today it hit me that I want to write everyday until the 25th about the things that I just love about my life, along with a picture of me over the years! I think this will be fun for me to look back for years to come! Since I am already behind today I will write five things. I also want to try and get photos up of me through the years! The pictures aren't going to necessarily correspond with the words, just FYI, they will go in order by year.
1. I love the people around me: my parents, Todd, Deedra, Hunter, Ryan, Sam, Marley, Scott, Sara, Marie, Brooke, Brittany, Kerstin, Kayde, Emily, Ciara, Elise, Faith, everyone that works in my building, Brad, Martha, Whitney, all the girls and boys in my classes here at BYU, Ally Adams, Heather Peterson, Cindy Sager, Heidi, Michele, Kirstee, Makadee, Anna May, Brian, Eloise, Saydee, Kelsee, all my cousins and all of their children, my second graders, people from my ward, everyone that is from Florida, the list is just going to go on and on. I will just say that I don't understand why Heavenly Father has blessed with such amazing people in my life.

2011- I don't have any pictures yet from this year. My BFF!

2. I am so glad that I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I wouldn't want a life without it! It is who I am and what I do! I am so grateful for the Lord's hand in my life!
2011- My first year as a teacher at MAT camp

3. I love that I had the opportunity to serve a mission and the Heavenly Father is still giving me that opportunity. I am so glad that God gave all of us the opportunity to serve missions here on earth. I can't begin to name the missionaries I see around me at this moment and you better believe I admire each one of them especially those without tags!

2010- My first stitches

4. I love my job. Right now I am at work. I am grateful that I can get my homework done here. My boss is awesome and always works with my schedule. I will be so sad at the end of this summer when it is over. It has been such a good run.

2009- My first baptism where I found and taught

5. I love being crafty and being able to make things with my hands. This weekend it will be fort kits, last week it was flower clips, and soon it will be a culmination of a thousand things as I get ready for MAT camp!
2008- My first nephew

No comments: