Sunday, March 18, 2012

Finding Happiness NOW!

Today I am speaking in church! I decided to speak on finding happiness in our daily lives. It was an inspired topic from my recent post about being single and shouting hooray. As I have been preparing I have realized that this talk was really for me. I have learned so much! One thing that was mentioned in one of the talks I am reading was to write down the things that make you happy. Since I will be sharing this thought in church today, I decided to do it. So, here we go; a list of things that make me happy:
Praying to my Heavenly Father
Reading something inspiring
Going to the movie; even if it is by myself
Acting like a goof ball with children
Visiting family at the drop of a hat
Writing Thank you notes
Talking with my family
Laughing with my roommates
Cuddling
Finding my favorite Easter Candy
Having friends visit
The list could go on and on! But we will leave it at this for now!

1 comment:

michele said...

I especially love the "visiting family at the drop of a hat!" We love Aunt Jody!