Sunday, February 3, 2013

For Experience!

No, I am not talking about for the experience of life lessons.  I am talking about Experience Folger, one of my relatives.  Yes her name was Experience and her sisters name was Bathsheba.  And yesterday these two sisters along with four other siblings were sealed to their parents.  I have been doing family history lately.  Yesterday I went to the temple with a friend and we completed my whole stack of names that needed to be sealed.  It was beautiful.  Some of these relatives have waited many, many years for their temple work to be finished.  And many more are still waiting.  So I will continue to find those that need it done.  And I will continue to be the Lord's servant by going to the temple to finish the work.
P.S. If anyone reads this and would like to help, I have names that need to be done!

No comments: