Monday, February 18, 2013

Lava Lamps, Chocolate, and A Cute Baby


 This last weekend I took care of my cousin's children while they were away.  They have five children ranging from 12 to almost 1.  I was so excited to go as, well they are children and they are AWESOME!!!  We made lava lamps, ate pizza, did chocolate fondue, watched the Muppets, painted my fingernails, ate cereal, played on my computer, and just goofed around.  I haven't been around their baby a lot so we were a bit nervous about how she would respond.  Before my cousin and his wife left, she crawled over to me and sat in my lap.  She was so fun to be around and such a good baby.  The experience was wonderful and I can not wait to go back up to see them.  They make my life complete.  I love them and am so thankful that I got to be with them this weekend!
Cute Baby Brynlee
Me and the Baby
After breakfast!  Yes that is candy in his mouth at like 9 in the morning. He is sneeky.

The girls with their lava lamps



No comments: