Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 3/ Christmas Eve

Yesterday was Christmas Eve. I love Christmas Eve. We sit around and tell stories. Almost all of us were in tears by the end of the night. Of course we finished off the night with our favorite book "The Polar Express." We also ended the night with Christmas Pajamas. We went with a plaid theme this year, except for Hunter who got Buzz Lightyear PJ's. He was so excited about them. His face was priceless when he opened them. Too bad my camera was being fuzzy and I couldn't get a good picture!


We also made cookies for Santa during the day. My sister-in-law made peanut brittle and fudge. It was fun to have a cooking day. We had ham and cheesy potatos for dinner. It was so good.

2 comments:

michele said...

How FUN Jody! It must have been nice to be in a place that was a little bit warmer for Christmas! And of course, being with your family. That must have been a real treat for you guys!

I hope you guys made it back home safely!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love that you all got plaid jammie pants, well except for buzz of course!