Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sunday/ Day 5 in Texas


Todd and Deedra love their ward in Texas. They were so excited for us to go with them. Many of us had new clothes to wear for church so we were excited to get to dress up. Hunter got a new blue suit for Christmas and he looked so cute in it.
I really enjoyed church. Deedra is the secretary in the Primary. The rest of the Primary presidency was out of town for the holiday so Deedra was flying solo. Thank goodness she had us to fill in where she needed us. Mom taught a class, Scott helped Hunter with his talk, Todd and Dad set with a class during sharing time and I got to do two of my favorite things; nursery an singing time. I had so much fun and the kids really enjoyed it!
We had my favorite thing to eat for dinner. We had Chicken Cordon Blue. It was delicious. Deedra makes it from scratch and I would do anything for it. What a treat!

1 comment:

The Holdaway Family said...

mmmm...chicken cordon bleu...so yummy!