Tuesday, August 9, 2011

FAMILY

Jazzy, Skye, Diana, Paje, Me, Aunt Donna, Mom, Tessa, Shane, Aunt Cindy, John, Dad

Most of my dad's family lives out East. We don't get to see them very often. The day I got home from MAT camp my Dad's family came into town! I was so excited to see them since it has been 20 or some years since I last saw some of them. There were nine people that came: my Aunt Cindy and her three daughters (Paje, Jazzy, and Skye), my Aunt Donna and her daughter Diana and her husband John, and their two children Tessa and Shane were all on vacation and stopped in Utah. Our house was full and it was wonderful. We had so much fun! I love them and hope to get to see them again soon!
The first thing we did was have a family BBQ with all of them, Ryan, Sam and Marley, and Deedra and Hunter. The food was so good. We laughed so hard as a family. Diana, John, Tessa and I then went to Spanish Fork Fiesta Days and walked around the craft fair. We bought flower headbands for the girls. The next day we went up into the canyon and had watermelon. I think we went through 3 watermelons in the three days that they were here. On Monday we went to a parade and the carnival. We then went back up the canyon to have dinner. It was so sad to see them leave the next day. What a lovely weekend it was!
Jazzy with her new headband that we bought at Fiesta Days!

Skye with her new headband

Paje with her new headband

My cousin Diana and her husband John

Sam made this amazing dessert for our bbq

My Dad and Aunt Cindy

Deedra's arm, Shane, Aunt Donna, and Diana eating at the family bbq

Tessa and Paje

Marley with dessert on her face

Jazzy helping Marley eat

Jazzy eating watermelon
Cindy and Skye

Me, Jazzy, Paje, Tessa, Skye

Paje up the canyon playing in the water

Skye enjoying the ride!

Skye, Jazzy, and I rode the swings at the carnival!

Skye and her pouty face

Watching the parade

Paje LOVES watermelon!

No comments: