Sunday, August 21, 2011

HUNTER


Who's the leader of the club that's made for me and you?
H-U-N-T-E-R C-O-M-T-E!
I love Hunter. Everything about him makes me smile. Deedra has been great to let us have him over for sleepovers quite a few times this summer. He is such a joy. He is really funny too. He says the cutest things and I always forget them before I write them down. He got to stay with us this weekend. Hunter thinks it is great to watch movies on my laptop even though he could watch them on a big screen. I told him the night before that I would make him caramel popcorn and so I did. He picked out "How To Train Your Dragon" for the movie to watch. He LOVES his Grandma Clea and at one point during the movie I looked over at them on the couch and he had his foot under Grandma's arm. It was so cute!
On Saturday, mom went off to do errands which left Hunter with me. The Utah County Fair was going on just a few miles away, so I decided to take him. There wasn't a whole lot of people there. It was nice to just leisurely stroll through and see everything there was to see. Hunter's favorite parts, I think, were shooting off rockets and making a marshmellow gun! He thought Grandpa's belly was great target for his mini marshmellows. Hunter made a rocket out of paper and then got to shoot it off. We did this twice because he loved it so much. When we were coming home he groaned in the back seat. I asked what was wrong and he replied "I should have yelled fire in the whole when they shot off my rocket." He was really disappointed that he hadn't done this!

Throwing a tomahawk

Launching off his rocket!

No comments: