Friday, August 5, 2011

Second Stop: Florida!

Florida was awesome! As we landed I cried. I felt as though I was flying home. We had a great time in Florida. The people were awesome. There were many that fed us, many that let us stay at their house, and many that open their doors for us to visit with them. It was great to see how the areas I had served in had grown. It was also sad to see how some areas had died. But for the most part it was really a happy time for me. I want to thank those that were so sweet to me and my mother. I really appreciate my Florida family. They give me inspiration everyday! I love you all so much! We didn't get to see everyone that we were planning on or that we wanted too. But that just means that we have to go back! Here are a few pics from the trip. The last couple of pictures are of when Mom and I got stuck in Denver for about 24 hours. Our plane was damaged in a hail storm. We slept the night on the floor and barely got home the next day! What an adventure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jody, your blog is so cute!! When I saw you this morning I remembered that I forgot to comment on your blog. I love your background and your picture widget--that is so cool. I haven't seen that before. I also think you're really photogenic. :D Can't wait to read more!