Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankful Day 12

I know I mentioned this one already, but I am thankful for my friends! Old ones, new ones, and to all those in the future, thank you! Yesterday (when I was suppose to write this post) I went and saw an old friend. She was my roommate my first year out of my house. She was one of my very favorites. She has since gotten married and had the most beautiful little girl. She came into town yesterday and it was so much fun to sit and visit with her. It made my weekend! I am so thankful for her because she is an inspiration to me! Thanks Ashton; you truly are amazing. Thank you for letting me have a day off of the madness!
I also wanted to mention those that are my current friends! They have gotten me through a lot of things lately. Even for those that don't know what I am going through, your smiles carry me along way. To my bestie; I don't know what I would do without you. You have come into my life at a most critical time! Thank you all for being apart of my life!

No comments: