Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Day 2

Today I am thankful for my roommate who is in the next room listening to Pandora. Every song that comes on she says "I LOVE this song." And the volume is getting louder. It is making me giggle. And she keeps singing a song, one line from a different song! I am also thankful for her because she saves my life on pretty much a daily basis. She lets me cry on her shoulder and makes me laugh so hard I have to pee my pants. She also makes me do things that are scary that make me want to pee my pants. Her head also hurts tonight. What isn't to love about her! I am so thankful for her! I love you Marie! You make me so happy with all your medical terms and fire code violations!
P.S The costumes in the above picture were all made by Marie's sister Emily. She is the one in the green. If you don't know who we are, we are Rainbow Brite and her color kids. From left to right: Patty O' Green, Indigo, Rainbow Brite, Shy Violet, and La La Orange. Thank you Emily for the costumes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jody, I super love you right back! And I would sing all the words... If I knew them!