Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful Day 9

My Boss and I at a luncheon that was held right before I went on my mission.

After working in my second grade classroom today I got in my car and hurried off to work. It has been very busy and crazy at work because of being in the schools. I am down to working only a few hours a week! But these leads me to what I am so grateful for. My boss is so willing to work with me. He lets me work when I can and picks up when I can't. Today one of my coworkers made me smile so much. She was so sweet to listen to my complaints. She cracked jokes with me. She reassured me that it would be better. I also love the people that I deliver mail to. They are such good friends to me. They always say hi and they usually have treats for me! I love it! I couldn't ask for a better job!

No comments: