Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful Day 17,18,19

I wish I wouldn't have fallen behind but I have. I haven't felt like writing every day this week. I love this blog so much. It is a great outlet for me. I am also thankful for the opportunity to count my many blessings! So on to it!
Day 17- Thursday
Humor. I love to laugh. I find myself laughing more than I probably should. But they have always said that laughter is the best medicine. When in a hard situation, I find it best to just laugh!
Day 18- Friday
Hunter! On Friday night I got a message from Hunter. It went something like this "Um, Aunt Jody, I miss you. I really like you. You are my friend. I wish you would come visit me. It is nice here. I love you." I almost cried when I heard it. I love that little boy so much. No matter what is going on, he can brighten my day so easily. I wish I could hold him and squeeze him right now but he is in a nice place! I hope to be able to go and see them for my birthday this next year! Oh, how I love my KING!
Day 19- Saturday
My Car. I am so thankful for transportation. I am thankful that I can just walk outside, get in my car, and drive away when I need to! I love you car!

No comments: