Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful Day 6








Giggles! That is what I am thankful for today. Yesterday I played with my cousins children while him and his wife were out for awhile! The oldest thought it would be boring with me. But when his parents got home, he told them it was awesome! Mission accomplished. We watched movies for the most part. But my favorite part of the whole afternoon was the giggly girls. The youngest poked me for hours on end. Every time she poked me she would look up at me, giggle, and run away! She has the cutest giggle in the world. Then we, the little girls and I, took funny pictures on my computer. The giggle couldn't have been louder. I promise you, it was a giggle not a laugh! Oh, the joy of children. Can I be thankful for two things in one post? It is my blog so why not. I am grateful for the children in my life and for the bright light they are! I am also thankful that Heavenly Father gave us laughter. What a joy life is!

No comments: